Sunday, January 2, 2011

ScrapBooking !

For the leadership positions , I applied and was assigned to be the lead on the scrapbook . Being the lead on this project is huger than I thought it was , because I couldn't really start it until we came down to the last two months of the course , which was due to lack of photos . So all through-out my break , I've been scrapbooking ! It is A LOT of work , but once you get past the editing , cropping , printing , cutting and pasting and start on the designing , it is really quite enjoyable . You get to tackle your own creative perspective in different ways , which I rarely get a chance to do . We are supposed to have one hundred leadership hours by the end of this semester . When we hit mid-terms and the class was asked how many people had over fifty hours and most of the class already had over seventy-five and I was just slightly over fifty . . . I was scared . I thought ' Man ! I'm not going to pass this course ! There's no way I'm gonna get fifty-or-so more hours by the end of the semester , especially having to focus on the ' monster exam ' . Well to my surprise I now how . . . over a hundred hours ! I was so excited after I finally finished calculating all my hours . That gave me a chance to take a well-needed breath of relief and time to focus on writing my monologue . Thankfully I made the right decision to complete a good percentage of the scrapbook over the break , because there is NO WAY I could handle struggling with it - trying to juggle the scrapbook with the exam two weeks from now . It would be utter chaos .


Summer Fierce

No comments:

Post a Comment